Dan's Blog of Daily Accomplishments.
OK, in case you don't understand this...it's an abbreviated version of my day, it's meant mostly for me, and I don't know how you got here. But, since you're here, you may as well learn:
P (normally written before the actual date) stands for Plan, or what I plan to do on that day.
H (normally written the day of) stands for Happen, or what actually happened that day.
Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger

Day <●> Day
Friday, December 31, 2004
Friday, December 31, 2004 - H
(Make sure you click all the links)
Got waken up by Maddie at 7:15.
Took cars to Wal-Mart to get oil changed.
Went shopping.
Came home.
Did math.
Worked on APGOV.
Ate breakfast.
Cleaned room.
Tried to convince dad that I should have a TV in my room.
Made this blog thing.
Cleaned room some more.
Looked for stuff for Xbox.
Tried to take a nap.
Installed new shelves in my closet.
Tried to find out WHEN THE HECK my Xbox is coming.
Played Popcap games.
Cleaned room some more.
Listened to Rusty's CD. HAHAHA!
Went to church.
Came home.
Watched Home Improvement.
Ate dinner.
Watched Blue Collar TV, among other things.
Searched eBay.
Answered the phone: Conversation
-Me: Hello?
-Katy: Hey, could you tell mom and dad that I'm going to downtown Melbourne and Amanda's mom is driving.
-Me: OK, I'll tell them.
-Katy: Thanks, I love you! Bye.
-Me: (Rather stunned) uhh...bye.
Took a shower.
Learned that Jake got me a "represora" as he called it. A regalo is what he meant.
Explained to Jake what "Turning Tricks" meant.
Watched the ball drop.
Drank sparkling grape juice. (I couldn't convince them alcohol would be OK.)
Listened to my parents tell me happy birthday.
Decided what I want for my 18th birthday. I want to go to New York for a week with some friends, celebrate New Years in Times Square, and just chill for the rest of the time. Not sure if my parents will go for it or not...